So I stopped at lunch today to get a new pair of earbuds. I’d left mine at home and I was lucky enough to find a pair on sale for only $4.99. The concept of earbuds (headphones) is pretty straight forward so you can imagine my surprise when I opened them up and saw that they’d come with instructions:
- Insert the audio plug into your iPod / MP3 / audio source’s headphone jack.
- Turn the player on and set the volume at the medium level.
- There are 3 sizes of silicone inserts – attach the set that provides the most comfortable fit.
- Insert the earbuds into your ears.
- Press play and enjoy your music.
Good to know.
In the immortal words of George Carlin: “I did not need to be told THAT.”