The July Annex Tweetup was held on Wednesday, July 10th. The June Tweetup was cancelled so this was the first time we’d gotten together since May (which was epic by the way).
In attendance for the July tweetup were:
And making his first appearance at an Annex Tweetup was @Case4Cleveland
Here’s just a few of the pictures that came out of the evening’s festivities:
As this is a group of folks that met on Twitter I’d hate for you to think the tweeting stops when we get together. As always here are some of the tweets that were flying that night:
- Parking lot is packed @AnnexBar !!!
- So who’s going to be the first clever person that plays “Rock You Like a Hurricane” on the jukebox tonight?
- The Nat’l Weather Svc wants me to go to my ‘safety spot’ during this storm. So, I’ll be at the bar of anyone needs me.
- Hey tornado… come at me bro.
- I’ve already alerted work that I may appear a bit jaundice tomorrow
- Overheard at #annextweetup: “Full frontal, I’m a fan of this video.”
- If I touch it, I’ll never put it down #annextweetup
- Someone take a picture NOW #annextweetup
- Alcohol = truth serum
- I’m not saying I’ve had a lot to drink, but my foot just fell asleep so I drew dicks on it.
- Vodka mixes well with everything, except decisions.
- “Wait… There are blue snow cones? Why don’t we have those???” Best question ever.
The August Tweetup will be on Wednesday, August 14th at 7:00 PM (ish). As always, all are welcome to partake even if you’ve never joined us before. Come on out and meet some new friends!