WrestleMania 34 will be held on April 8, 2018 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. Sadly, Pip won’t be joining me this year so it will be Mark and I (and my kids) watching the show. As I’ve outlined earlier this morning I doubt we’re going to make an attempt at the Beeramid this year but I’ve had several questions on if we were going to put our list out this year so here it is!
Starting way back with WrestleMania 25 Drinking game in 2009, we’ve chronicled our rules here on the site. It’s pretty tremendous to be able to look back at the times we’ve had. Starting with the WrestleMania 28 Drinking Game, we established some rules (10) for our game that would carry over from year to year and other rules (10 ish) that would be specific to that year’s Mania.
Year Over Year Rules
- 1 drink for a missed match outcome
- 3 drinks if title match
- 5 drinks if main event
- 1 drink for foreign object
- 3 drinks for a bloody wrestler
- 5 if an announcer references a “crimson mask”
NOTE: It was pointed out to me by a reader that this probably isn’t a super relevant rule any more now that we’re not in the Attitude Era. Will most likely be removing this rule for next year’s list.
- 3 drinks for (unannounced) legend appearance or a surprise return
- 1 drink for a small package attempt
- finish beer if it wins the match
- 3 drinks for a face / heel turn
- 2 drinks for a submission victory
- 5 drinks for a double count out or double DQ
- 1 drink for a finisher
- 2 if opponent kicks out
- 4 if it’s reversed
- Finish beer if the reversal directly leads to pin fall or submission
- 1 drink every time they show footage of a previous WrestleMania (not including intro montage)
- 3 drinks for a title change
WrestleMania 34 Specific Rules
- 1 drink every time Michael Cole refers to Roman Reigns as “The Big Dog”
- 1 drink every time Michael Cole refers to someone going “Old School” or “Vintage”
- 1 drink every time the “Women’s Revolution” in mentioned
- 1 drink for every Brock Lensar German Suplex
- 1 drink for every SuperMan Punch
- 1 drink every time Stephanie McMahon slaps someone
- 1 drink every time Bobby Roode yells “GLORIOUS!”
- 1 drink every time we hear “Rusev Day”
Check back to this post from now till the opening bell of WrestleMania 34. Feel free to leave a comment below with a rule for this year’s game!