WrestleMania 34 will be held on April 8, 2018 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. Sadly, Pip won’t be joining me this year so it will be Mark and I (and my kids) watching the show. As I’ve outlined earlier this morning I doubt we’re going to make an attempt at the Beeramid this year but I’ve had several questions on if we were going to put our list out this year so here it is!
Starting way back with WrestleMania 25 Drinking game in 2009, we’ve chronicled our rules here on the site. It’s pretty tremendous to be able to look back at the times we’ve had. Starting with the WrestleMania 28 Drinking Game, we established some rules (10) for our game that would carry over from year to year and other rules (10 ish) that would be specific to that year’s Mania.
Year Over Year Rules
- 1 drink for a missed match outcome
- 3 drinks if title match
- 5 drinks if main event
- 1 drink for foreign object
- 3 drinks for a bloody wrestler
- 5 if an announcer references a “crimson mask”
- 3 drinks for (unannounced) legend appearance or a surprise return
- 1 drink for a small package attempt
- finish beer if it wins the match
- 3 drinks for a face / heel turn
- 2 drinks for a submission victory
- 5 drinks for a double count out or double DQ
- 1 drink for a finisher
- 2 if opponent kicks out
- 4 if it’s reversed
- Finish beer if the reversal directly leads to pin fall or submission
- 1 drink every time they show footage of a previous WrestleMania (not including intro montage)
WrestleMania 34 Specific Rules
- 1 drink every time Michael Cole refers to Roman Reigns as “The Big Dog”
Check back to this post from now till the opening bell of WrestleMania 34. Feel free to leave a comment below with a rule for this year’s game!