WrestleMania 38 will once again be a two night affair and be held on Saturday, April 2nd and Sunday, April 3rd, 2022 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The Royal Rumble is behind us so it’s officially BEERAMID SEASON!!!
As I’m sitting here typing up this post I’m going back through the site and I realize that I never posted a recap of last year’s event. I’m thrilled to say that Pip joined me after a year off due to the pandemic and we had what can only be described as an awesome time.
Sadly Pip will not be making his yearly trek to Cleveland this year do to a scheduling conflict with his girls’ Spring Break. That said the show must go on. I’ve been asked by several folks where our yearly drinking game is, and while I’m REALLY late I’m happy to say it’s here!
First for a little history lesson…
Starting way back with WrestleMania 25 Drinking game in 2009 (holy shit that’s 13 years ago), we’ve chronicled our rules here on the site. Starting with the WrestleMania 28 Drinking Game, we established some rules (10) for our game that would carry over from year to year and other rules (10 ish) that would be specific to that year’s Mania.
Year Over Year Rules
- 1 drink for a missed match outcome
- 3 drinks if title match
- 5 drinks if main event
- 1 drink for foreign object
- 3 drinks for a bloody wrestler
- 3 drinks for (unannounced) legend appearance or a surprise return
- 1 drink for a small package attempt
- finish beer if it wins the match
- 3 drinks for a face / heel turn
- 2 drinks for a submission victory
- 5 drinks for a double count out or double DQ
- 1 drink for a finisher
- 2 if opponent kicks out
- 1 drink every time they show footage of a previous WrestleMania (not including intro montage)
- 3 drinks for a title change
WrestleMania 38 Specific Rules
As of this writing we’re still a few days away from the show. Check back to this post from now till the opening bell of WrestleMania 38 for new rules being added.
- 1 drink every time the crowd chants ‘AEW’ or ‘ECW’
- 1 drink if Becky Lynch uses Bianca Belair’s hair against her.
- 2 drinks for each McMahon family cameo (Vince, Shane, Steph or Linda)
- 1 drink for every STUNNER.
- Take a drink every time Bianca whips or gets whipped with her ponytail
- 1 drink every time they say ‘stupendous’ (courtesy Steve C.)
- 1 drink every they it’s say, ‘They made history’ (courtesy Steve C.)
- 1 drink every time the Spanish announce table is destroyed (courtesy Dani B.)
- 1 drink every time crowd chants, ‘This is awesome’, ‘WHAT!’ or ‘You deserve it!’ (courtesy Patrick J.)
Feel free to leave a comment below with a rule for this year’s game!