- When you take medicine it should make you feel better. The fact that I had to go BACK to the doctor fucking sucks.
- Telling a 3 year old not to do something is essentially like saying “please do that”.
- A snow globe has a ton of water in it. And breaks into a zillion pieces when dropped by said 3 year old.
- There’s nothing more frustrating than an Internet connection that’s down.
- The fact that I get upset about a downed Internet connection is a bad thing… it means I’m too connected.
- Weekends are great… 4 days weekends are better.
- There’s nothing like the joy of my children’s faces when they look at Christmas lights.
- I can’t wait to build stuff for them at Christmas time this year… it’s going to be awesome.
- Sure as I sit here typing that last bullet… I’m going to be swearing when I’m building that stuff for the boys.
- Because it’s Holiday weekend I’ve had 2 days off… and I’ve got 2 more coming. That’s all kinds of awesome.
Random Thoughts On A Friday Night
Bookmark the permalink.