WrestleMania XXVI will take place on March 28th in Arizona. I’m happy to say that after working through some logistical issues, Pip and I will once again renew our Beeramid tradition! As with years past, we have created these “rules of engagement” which will help us to construct that glorious structure.
The last time Pip and I got together we came dangerously close to “one night one case” and I’m thinking March 28th just may be the night… time will tell. Let’s get it on!
ED NOTE: Looking back over the photos from last year, we realized that we did in fact take down a case that night… too drunk to remember until a year later.
- 3 drinks when (not if) Bret puts Vince in a sharpshooter
- 3 drinks for every missed match outcome
- Slam a full beer if Undertaker loses
- 3 drinks for any legend cameo, 5 if they actually get involved in a match
- Half a beer for a successful airplane spin
- 3 drinks for each wrestler who bleeds
- 5 drinks should someone win by submission
- 2 drinks for every wrestler who performs their signature move
- 4 drinks for every wrestler who has their signature move reversed
- 6 drinks if “Money In The Bank” winner cashes in their title shot opportunity the same night
- 1 drink for outside interference.
- 1 drink for every mention of the previous nights HOF ceremonies
- Full beer if WM 27 is within driving distance of Cleveland/Indy
- 5 drinks if Shawn Michaels gets involved (defined as interference for either side that would directly effect the matches outcome) in the Vince/Bret match
- 3 drinks for any surprise run ins
- 2 drinks for every unsuccessful attempt from the top rope (holy crap)
- 3 drinks for the appearance of a midget
- 4 drinks if someone crawls out from under the ring