- The goddamn jackhammer is back. We’ve had a week of silence so this comes as a very unwelcome shock to the system. All I can say is this better be the best restaurant in downtown Cleveland when they’re done.
- Mondays suck. They suck even worse when Sunday night is bad.
- Mobile devices are now officially the bane of my existence. This includes cell phones, BlackBerrys, etc. Sure they’re nice when you REALLY need to get a hold of someone but I’m thinking about officially boycotting them. It’s crazy to be THIS connected.
- The Indians are so bad that I’ve stopped watching them. This may not sound like a huge revelation but for me it is. I can remember seasons where I’d watch them lose 100 games. I just can’t do it anymore. I’ve got too much other stuff worth my time.
- The Browns are bad… really bad. Sure they had a lead at halftime but that’s about all there is to hang your hat on if you’re a Browns fan.
- The Buckeyes have fewer wins this season than my Indiana Hoosiers – in FOOTBALL. I can’t tell you just how happy this makes me. Now just to show you that I’m not delusional, we’ll probably end the year with 2 wins but for right now I can say we’ve got a better record… that rocks.
- Being a Steelers fan these days is a good thing… especially when you live in Cleveland.
- The new Jackopierce album is great… I’m so glad to have it. Their new live disc is even better.
- Redbox is awesome… even if you don’t watch the movie that you rented you’re only out a buck. Unless of course you don’t get it back by 9:00 PM and then you get charged another buck.
- Oh yeah… jackhammers suck.
Thoughts For Monday
Bookmark the permalink.