- Beer on St. Patrick’s Day is the same beer that you get any other day of the year. It’s just green. I don’t understand why if you’re not in college you would take a day off work to drink. I guess I’m getting old.
- Bagpipes do NOT sound good. Sorry to say but they do indeed sound like dying cats.
- Girls will take St. Patrick’s Day as an opportunity to dress slutty. Apparently I need to read up on the history of St. Patrick’s Day because I LOVE this part.
- People will look for the Irish pub they can find and set up shop. If said pub isn’t Irish it doesn’t matter.
- Bars will open at 5:30 AM and serve beer. People will be there waiting. Apparently this is the only day of the year that you can drink beer in the morning.
- Everyone will wear green today. It’s the law. I’m not Irish and I’m not partaking in any St. Patrick’s Day festivities, and lo and behold, I STILL have a green shirt on. I didn’t even think about it when I got dressed this morning – it just happened.
- Between March Madness and St. Patrick’s Day essentially nothing gets done this week. I’ve learned to roll with the punches. I’m doing my part by blogging at work.
- The following beers are good all year round. Please don’t limit your consumption to one day. If you do you’re doing yourself a great disservice: Murphy’s, Beamish, Smithwicks, Harp, and Guinness.
- Jennifer Anniston’s first movie was The Leprechaun. It’s a terrible movie but one that I’ve watched many times because I love horror movies and Jennifer Anniston is hot.
- Regardless of the fact that they are the “Fighting Irish”, Notre Dame still sucks.
10 Things I Learned About St. Patrick’s Day
Bookmark the permalink.