I’m not sure how I get myself into these long, drawn out sagas. If you read my recent post about Mint.com, then you know I’m none too happy with them these days. Just thought I’d give you a bit of an update.
At the tail end of that post, I’d received a follow up email from Mint thanking me for my message. A couple of days later, I got this gem:
Thank you for contacting Mint.com.
Please use the directions below to cancel/delete/remove your Mint account:
1. Log in to your Mint account.
2. Go to “Your Profile”.
3. Click the “Settings” option.
4. Scroll down. At the bottom of the page is a “DELETE YOUR MINT ACCOUNT” option.
5. Click on “YES, delete my Mint Account”.
6. Under the “Confirm your password” box, type in your password then click on “Finish.”
7. You’ll see a confirmation message stating that your account has been deleted and a confirmation email will be sent to you shortly. Just click on “OK”.
Talk about AWESOME. The whole reason I’m CLOSING my account is cause I can’t LOGIN to my account. So I’m now getting an (obviously) automated message telling me to login to my account to close it. That my friends is what they call irony.